Support
Support
Memory Grid Pro: Brain Puzzle
Need help with Memory Grid Pro: Brain Puzzle? Please check the common questions below or contact support.
Contact Support
Email us at narender.nanu@gmail.com.
When contacting support, please include your device model, iOS version, app version, and a short description of the issue.
Common Questions
How do I play?
Memorize the highlighted pattern before the timer ends. When the board turns neutral, tap the same squares. On color levels, choose the correct color before tapping.
How do hints work?
Hints briefly reveal the correct pattern. If you run out of hints, you may be able to watch a rewarded ad to earn another hint.
Why am I seeing ads?
The app uses Google AdMob to display banner, interstitial, and rewarded ads. Ads help support the development and maintenance of the game.
My rewarded ad did not give a hint. What should I do?
Rewarded ads depend on network availability and successful ad completion. If a reward does not appear, please try again later or contact support with details.
Can I reset progress?
The app saves level progress locally on your device. If a reset option is added or changed in a future update, it will be available inside the app.
Privacy and Terms
Please see the Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions pages for more information about app usage and advertising.
Comments
Post a Comment